"Possible Problem on RV Park Reviews Home Page?"

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by BankShot, Jan 28, 2018.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Just finished trying to get on the "home" portion of this forum to look at a few reviews. I can get on the page itself however when I click on a RV Park to review it I am getting a blank page with a message that says, "Whoops, looks like something went wrong". Tried getting on via my search engine and found the same message. This happens on any RV Park I click on. Thought I'd pass this on to see if I am the lone ranger out here or are others receiving this same message this morning.............?

BankShot..............(aka Terry)

2. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Evidently someone jumped on this as everything is working fine again. Either that or my PC had a "hitch in it's getalong "............. :D

NYDutch likes this.
  3. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Got the same message when I clicked on a review while having my morning cup of coffee, working fine now.

Mike

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Although I have not heard exactly what the problem was, apparently the site was off line for several hours earlier today I know that once in a while this happens for maintenance work, but that only lasts a few minutes, so this may have been some kind of glitch. Sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused you.