RV parks Palatine, IL?

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by onthemove, Aug 31, 2004.

1. onthemove

onthemove
    Expand Collapse

We are looking for a Good RV Park near Palatine IL (NNW of Chicago). We pull a 33 ft. fifth Wheel with three slides. Our ideal would be wide, level, paved spaces with full hookups, and dog friendly (we have two Cockers). Our fifth wheel uses 30 amps. Does anyone know of a fine place where we could stay a few days?
    Thank you
    Lil

Just a note: I know I am probably preaching to the choir, but I have been reading on this forum about the problem with people not cleaning up after the pets. Please if you are not in the habit, try to get into the habit of cleaning up after your dog. It doesn't take but a minute and there are bag dispensers that are made to hang on the leash. We won't stay at an rv park that is not pet friendly, so let's try to keep rv park manager/owners happy to see us pull up with our pets.

2. lightfoot

lightfoot
    Expand Collapse

Check this site for the towns Algonquin, Elgin and Union. There is nothing really near Palatine, but these 3 towns would be the closest with RV parks. Algonquin and Elgin are the closest to Palitine.