Do You Follow Up When Asking For Advice?

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by aMazin, Aug 15, 2006.

1. aMazin

aMazin
    Expand Collapse

I was wondering how many of you ask for advice on a trip, campground, route, rv problem, etc. and then go back and do a follow up on the thread? I read a lot of posts and wonder how things turned out. Was the advice good or did that person discover something better? I've seen a lot of posts where people only visit here once or twice and then never return. Did we steer them wrong?

I know many people are just looking for themselves and doing a "hit and run" thread.

I try to follow up when I've asked questions and let people know how things turned out. I hope maybe some people read this thread and follow up on questions they've asked. Let us know how things turned out.

2. Butch

Butch
    Expand Collapse

This posting is exactly to the point, but I must state that I have seen numerous posting, for information,etc, that the original person did answer with a thank you for anothers' information or opinion. I also like to follow up on the replies to a subject that I find interesting. This website is the best for information on any Rv related subject.

3. jmo

jmo
    Expand Collapse

If I ask for advice and I'm not just yammering it would be rude not to reply.