I Love This Web Site

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by witherig, Sep 21, 2011.

1. witherig

witherig
    Expand Collapse

THIS IS THE GREATEST SITE FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ OTHER POST .I RESEARCH ALOT BEFORE WE TAKE OUR TRIP.IT REALLY DOES HELP OUT. EVERYONE HERE IS THE GREATEST.
    THANKS TO ALL.

2. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

Enjoy the information and have fun on the road.

3. nedmtnman

nedmtnman
    Expand Collapse

I agree. It is a great web site and I use it a lot when we are traveling to find places to stay.

4. HappiestCamper

HappiestCamper
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(witherig @ Sep 21 2011, 10:53 AM) [snapback]27650[/snapback]

THIS IS THE GREATEST SITE FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ OTHER POST .I RESEARCH ALOT BEFORE WE TAKE OUR TRIP.IT REALLY DOES HELP OUT. EVERYONE HERE IS THE GREATEST.
    THANKS TO ALL.

X2

5. B. Kidd

B. Kidd
    Expand Collapse

First year I've used this website. Am just winding up a coast to coast trip and back after starting out on April 14th. I used this site exclusively to pick RV parks. It has a 9 out of 10 accuracy score IMHO if you use ratings from people who have at least 3 or more campground reviews.
    I started reviewing also at the inception of our trip. I used the TrailerLife Directory for a 10 month trip back in 2009, and this site has that beat hands down!

6. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

I agree, you can't go wrong when 95% of the reviews are written by fellow Rvers & campers. My only worry would be if this site goes through a major change, wouldn't want to see that.

Mike

7. imagardener

imagardener
    Expand Collapse

Yes RVPark Reviews is the tops!!
    The admin does a really good job IMO of keeping the reviews true.
    It's up to the rest of us of to pay it back by posting reviews after we've used the site to our advantage.
    I for one have not yet been disappointed in an RV park after reading here first what to expect.
    My only disappointment is that sometimes there is no review yet for a park in an area we need to stop in.

Long live RV Park Reviews. I don't know what we'd do without you. :)