I need more "stuff"

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Wiretwister, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Wiretwister

Wiretwister
    Expand Collapse

Hi everyone,

I admit it - I'm a gadget junkie. I think we own at LEAST one of everything that Camping World, Campers' Choice, Cabela's, Sportsman's Guide, Bass Pro Shop, and Campmor have to offer. But I'm always on the lookout for more. :rolleyes:
    Is there something wrong with me... or are there others out there like me? I actually get mad when I get new catalogs that have no new items I can figure a use for. My wife says she will kill me if I get one more thing to make her life "simpler" :eek: Can ANYONE help me ? (or at least direct me to a new place to get stuff)

2. Mr. Camper

Mr. Camper
    Expand Collapse

Sounds to me like if you buy any more stuff you may also need to get a new wife! I'm guessing you aren't a full-timer. Eventually you're going to have to hold a giant garage/yard sale to get rid of everything. At about 10 cents on the dollar you are going to take a big hit. Hey, maybe there's a support group for you since alcoholics and gamblers have them?

3. Beastdriver

Beastdriver
    Expand Collapse

I don't understand your concerns. Sounds like perfectly normal, rational behavior to me!