L & D Rv Park In Forsyth, Ga?

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by jambie, Mar 11, 2008.

1. jambie

jambie
    Expand Collapse

Has anyone stayed here recently? There are a couple reviews, but they're pretty old. They were positive, though, and we're thinking of stopping there on the way down to the Keys in May. We'll be leaving from Cincinnati, and this will be our first night's stop. It looks to be about the right distance, but if anyone has a better recommendation for a night's stop between Atlanta and Macon, I'd appreciate the info.

Cheers,
    Tom

2. flourpedal

flourpedal
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(jambie @ Mar 11 2008, 10:00 PM) [snapback]10701[/snapback]

Has anyone stayed here recently? There are a couple reviews, but they're pretty old. They were positive, though, and we're thinking of stopping there on the way down to the Keys in May. We'll be leaving from Cincinnati, and this will be our first night's stop. It looks to be about the right distance, but if anyone has a better recommendation for a night's stop between Atlanta and Macon, I'd appreciate the info.

Cheers,
    Tom

Tom,
    I live in Macon, but don't know anything about L & D. I can tell you that High Falls State Park campground is just north of Forsyth that might be an alternative. Just don't confuse it with High Falls campground at the same exit, I believe. High Falls State Park would be a nice overnighter. It's about 2-3 miles off I-75.
    Sorry I couldn't help you with L & D.

Have a great trip!

Sherri and the CookieDog