Looking For Info On Myrtle Beach

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by rv1, Mar 11, 2011.

1. rv1

rv1
    Expand Collapse

Just checking if anyone has been to apache campground in myrtle beach. I am booked to go on april 23rd. Any suggestions on local attractions I did book park 9 months ago told them wanted closest spot to ocean. This park got high marks on the sight review thats why i picked this park for a week vacation with family we will be coming from chicago after this winter we had i need a good park and vacation. Any info on park or area would be welcomed.

2. dalsgal

dalsgal
    Expand Collapse

My parents live at Apache full time and have for over 20 years. There are tons of local attractions there. Dixie Stampede, Carolina Opry and other theaters. Tons of good restaurants (Hamburger Joes is great and not too expensive. Apache has a great pier, a brief Sunday worship service if you are interested. They have WiFi but it isn't free. The women in the family will be happy to hear there is a Tanger Outlet about 2 miles away. If you have any more specific questions you can PM me and I'll try to answer if I can.

3. rv1

rv1
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(dalsgal @ Mar 12 2011, 12:20 PM) [snapback]25615[/snapback]

My parents live at Apache full time and have for over 20 years. There are tons of local attractions there. Dixie Stampede, Carolina Opry and other theaters. Tons of good restaurants (Hamburger Joes is great and not too expensive. Apache has a great pier, a brief Sunday worship service if you are interested. They have WiFi but it isn't free. The women in the family will be happy to hear there is a Tanger Outlet about 2 miles away. If you have any more specific questions you can PM me and I'll try to answer if I can.

Thanks for the great info I will put it to use now if the next few weeks could just go by faster.

4. dalsgal

dalsgal
    Expand Collapse

Check at the campground office since they may have some discount coupons that you can use. I know they used to have them. Also, when coming into the area stop at the welcome center and they should have some coupons available. Enjoy your visit there!!