Mexico Rv Park Reviews

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Grays, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Grays

Grays
    Expand Collapse

As there are thousands of RVers from both Canada and the U.S. that spend the winter in Mexico, my question is: Is anyone interested in reviews of RV parks south of the border and if so... where on this site can they be posted.

Graydon
    www.rvroadadventures.com

2. gwbischoff

gwbischoff
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Graydon @ Feb 9 2008, 09:46 PM) [snapback]10214[/snapback]

As there are thousands of RVers from both Canada and the U.S. that spend the winter in Mexico, my question is: Is anyone interested in reviews of RV parks south of the border and if so... where on this site can they be posted.

Graydon
    www.rvroadadventures.com

As I have yet to develop the huevos to drive my rig South of the Border, I would love to do so in the future.

I would love to hear what's available.

3. FosterImposters

FosterImposters
    Expand Collapse

Hello Graydon and welcome to the site. :rolleyes:

DH grew up in southern california...the stories of teenage boys in Mexico = curl your toes.
    Like gwbischoff, we know too much to comfortably head that direction. :ph34r:

HOWEVER...sure would be interesting to learn from those who have ventured south of the border. B)

4. gwbischoff

gwbischoff
    Expand Collapse

I've driven my Suburban in Mexico a few times. (TJ, Ensenada, Rosarito, Puerto Nuevo) As long as you stay on the main thorofares you're fine. The part where I get the heebie-jeebies is when you need to go off of the main roads. Heck, there are small towns HERE (in the US) that I don't like going through.

The pictures you had trying to negotiate through some of those small towns look like a real dolor de la culo.

5. FosterImposters

FosterImposters
    Expand Collapse

----------------------
    The part where I get the heebie jeebies is when you need to go off of the main roads...
    ...trying to negotiate through some of those small towns look like a real dolor de la culo.

----------------------

Now I'm curious. ;)
    Dear Moderator: we have a USA flag and a Canadian flag on the Home Page.
    How about adding a Mexican flag and we start to populate with RV resorts and campgrounds?

GWBischoff has some great points: would be helpful to incorporate into a review or two. What do you think?