Park Location

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Parkview, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Parkview

Parkview
    Expand Collapse

:D

Hi again,

I've tried to do this twice by E-mail, but have been unsuccessful. We are located in one town/area, but since the postal service does not deliver mail to our physical location, we have a post office box at the nearest post office, which happens to be in a different county and town than our park. Customers have told us that they have tried to find us and/or review us on this site but could not find us listed under the town that all of the major directorys and web sites have us listed under.

All of our nearby competitors are listed under the correct town, Concan, Texas, a known popular camping area, but with many more ratings than them, we are listed under a different town, Rio Frio, which is not a known area. I realize that this error is probably a result of a computer program that pulls Parks' addresses from the mailing address. As service to camping public, not to mention our park, I think there surely should be some way to correct this error.
    Thanks for any help anyone can give me. - Doug

2. OldSoldier

OldSoldier
    Expand Collapse

I can't help you, likely the administrator's can. Just looked at your park reviews.

I'd stay there. given your reviews and your web site.

Good luck,
    :)