Rv Parks In Nebraska

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by MontanaGypsySoul, Aug 4, 2013.

1. MontanaGypsySoul

MontanaGypsySoul
    Expand Collapse

Hello. I'm looking for an RV park in Nebraska, preferably within a reasonable distance of Omaha as I have family there I would like to visit. There didn't appear to be many in the Omaha area. I'm wondering if anyone has stayed in a park in a town close to Omaha and would recommend it??? We have two children, ages 10 and 13. I want to stay for about a month. Any suggestions (whether to stay or to avoid) would be appreciated. I just don't know which towns to look in on here because, honestly, I don't know which towns are closest to Omaha!

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Try clicking on our “Campground Search” feature on the menu bar above. Then on the right side of the page use the drop down menus to choose Nebraska and Omaha. You can set the distance from Omaha up to 100 miles, and you can indicate the amenities you want, then click on Search. I found 17 listings within 25 miles.

3. Luvtheroad

Luvtheroad
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(MontanaGypsySoul @ Aug 4 2013, 02:50 AM) [snapback]34357[/snapback]

Hello. I'm looking for an RV park in Nebraska, preferably within a reasonable distance of Omaha as I have family there I would like to visit. There didn't appear to be many in the Omaha area. I'm wondering if anyone has stayed in a park in a town close to Omaha and would recommend it??? We have two children, ages 10 and 13. I want to stay for about a month. Any suggestions (whether to stay or to avoid) would be appreciated. I just don't know which towns to look in on here because, honestly, I don't know which towns are closest to Omaha!

We stayed at the West Omaha/Lincoln KOA a couple of years ago. Sites were small and not level, roads were narrow and there were a lot of sites without 50 amp or sewer. Wasn't impressed, but there isn't much else in the area.

4. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

We stayed at Camp A Way in Lincoln a couple of years ago and it was quite pleasant. There were lots of things for kids as well as breakfasts and dinners, if you wanted them. It's a bit further from Omaha than you probably wanted, but we didn't find it difficult to day-trip there.