Sugar Creek Campground Indiana

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Meterman46, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Meterman46

Meterman46
    Expand Collapse

Hi Does anyone know of Sugar Creek Campground Near Crawfordville, IN? And if theres a website forit and anyone have thoughts on this campground? I did a search and haven't seen a review done for it yet. I had to make a run to Indy airport and didn't have time to drive by to check it out. Thanks for any help. Brian

2. Tray17

Tray17
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Meterman46 @ Apr 15 2007, 11:14 PM) [snapback]6815[/snapback]

Hi Does anyone know of Sugar Creek Campground Near Crawfordville, IN? And if theres a website forit and anyone have thoughts on this campground? I did a search and haven't seen a review done for it yet. I had to make a run to Indy airport and didn't have time to drive by to check it out. Thanks for any help. Brian

Hi Brian

I believe the website you are looking for is sugarcreekcampground.com. There are two campgrounds with that name in the area one is simply called Sugar Creek and the other "The Original" Sugar Creek. The Original one is located 3 miles from Turkey Run State park, the website I have provided is for the one located in Crawfordsville. Unfortunatly I have not stayed at either of them. I frequent the area in October for the Covered Bridge Festival and I always stay at Raccoon Lake.

Hope the website helps you!

Tracy