Camping For A Month In Imperial Beach - San Diego Area

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Luvtwocamp, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Luvtwocamp

Luvtwocamp
    Expand Collapse

Hello..I am new in camping with big RVs and I need some help to enjoy my trip this summer in California. I have a 32 footer 5th wheller with two popups, and I am searching for a campground not too expensive to camp in the monthof July. I've started to call around and found a variety of prices, most too expensive to travel with a RV (some places cost as much as a hotel room). I've found this campground called La Pacifica RV Park (only $ 32.00 a night!!!) I just want some imput about the area of San Diego and any info. on La Pacifica Campground if you know it. Thanks!!!!

2. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

Hi and welcome to the forum. I did a search on our campground reviews here and could not find anything on La Pacifica - the only one that came up was in Canada. At one time we were thinkng of gong to the San Diego area and I did find the parks were extremely high priced. We actually ended up going to Yellowstone instead because hubby is more of a mountains/wildlife type person than an ocean person. Hopefully someone here has knowledge of the park you are inquiring about and can offer some assistance....