Cape Cod Campgrounds

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by CAMPIN KEN, Feb 22, 2006.

1. CAMPIN KEN

CAMPIN KEN
    Expand Collapse

Hi Folks,

Heading out to Cape Cod for 4 days in August and wanted to see if anyone could recommend a good campground. We have 3 boys (19,16 & 11) and need a pool. I understand that not all CG's on Cape Cod have them.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks very much.

Ken

2. Happy Camper X2

Happy Camper X2
    Expand Collapse

Bayview has been our favorite down the cape, it is about 5 minutes past the Bourne Bridge, not far from Falmouth or Hyannis to get to the Islands. They have 2 pools and allow campfires.

3. CAMPIN KEN

CAMPIN KEN
    Expand Collapse

GaryWT,

Sorry for the late response. Thanks for the info. I was actually considering trying to camp more to the north or central part of the Cape. Do you know of any campgrounds in this area? Do any of them have pools and allow campfires?

Ken

4. ctreichel

ctreichel
    Expand Collapse

Cape Cod is one of our favorite destinations. Here is a website that should help :http://www.campmass.com/capecod.html

There are a bunch on the east coast of the "arm" that have a connecting bike trail system, it is great for family biking trips. Some have pools, some don't because they are on the beach. Dunes-Edge is a nice place right at the tip of the "arm", you can walk to town and catch eateries as well as boat cruises.
    If I remember right, a lot of them don't allow open fires, but that could have changed. Hope we helped! Have a great trip!

5. CAMPIN KEN

CAMPIN KEN
    Expand Collapse

ctreichel,

Thanks very much for sending me the link for campgrounds on the Cape. This is very helpful.

Happy Holiday!

Ken