Fishing Bridge In Yellowstone Will Not Have Electicity In 2010

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by kcmoedoe, Dec 16, 2009.

1. kcmoedoe

kcmoedoe
    Expand Collapse

Just got a call from the company that manages the RV Park at Fishing Bridge in Yellowstone and was informed that the park's electrical system had deteriorated to the point it must be replaced. There will be no electrical service at Fishing Bridge in 2010. They are offering to cancel any reservation that was made prior to that determination. They are going to allow generator usage from 8am to 8pm daily. Water and sewer service will continue. As tight as the park is, I think it could be quite noisy and fume filled if 400 rigs are running their generators all at the same time. It may cause the private parks near Yellowstone to fill quicker than usual. See everyone on the road.

2. dalsgal

dalsgal
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(kcmoedoe @ Dec 16 2009, 04:28 PM) [snapback]20398[/snapback]

Just got a call from the company that manages the RV Park at Fishing Bridge in Yellowstone and was informed that the park's electrical system had deteriorated to the point it must be replaced. There will be no electrical service at Fishing Bridge in 2010. They are offering to cancel any reservation that was made prior to that determination. They are going to allow generator usage from 8am to 8pm daily. Water and sewer service will continue. As tight as the park is, I think it could be quite noisy and fume filled if 400 rigs are running their generators all at the same time. It may cause the private parks near Yellowstone to fill quicker than usual. See everyone on the road.

May I copy and paste this on the bus board where I am a member so that our traveling members can know of this development?

3. kcmoedoe

kcmoedoe
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(dalsgal @ Dec 16 2009, 04:45 PM) [snapback]20399[/snapback]

May I copy and paste this on the bus board where I am a member so that our traveling members can know of this development?

As far as I am concerned, once something is on the internet, it belongs to the world. (and all alien worlds that are reading our e-mails, re-evaluating their plans to conquer earth after seeing that most of us earthlings would be more trouble than we are worth). Feel free to post anywhere.

4. dalsgal

dalsgal
    Expand Collapse

Thanks! You are probably right but I prefer to ask anyway. I am sure all my busnut friends will be glad to have this information.