Happy July 4th

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by RLM, Jul 4, 2009.

1. RLM

RLM
    Expand Collapse

Happy July the 4th to everyone. My sympathy goes out to work campers and park owners who are dealing with the zoo this weekend. :D

2. DXSMac

DXSMac
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(RLM @ Jul 4 2009, 09:47 AM) [snapback]17344[/snapback]

Happy July the 4th to everyone. My sympathy goes out to work campers and park owners who are dealing with the zoo this weekend. :D

What? No sympathy for those who are doing "random travel" and had to scramble for where to stay? I had to! All I could get was a very overpriced place in West Virginia near the Pennsylvania border. I probably should have just boondocked at Cabellas!

JJ

3. abbygolden

abbygolden
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(RLM @ Jul 4 2009, 10:47 AM) [snapback]17344[/snapback]

Amen!

4. pianotuna

pianotuna
    Expand Collapse

Hi JJ,

I eagerly await your review of the overpriced palace LOL! Perhaps there will be fireworks?

QUOTE(DXSMac @ Jul 4 2009, 12:55 PM) [snapback]17355[/snapback]

What? No sympathy for those who are doing "random travel" and had to scramble for where to stay? I had to! All I could get was a very overpriced place in West Virginia near the Pennsylvania border. I probably should have just boondocked at Cabellas!

JJ

5. Tallboy

Tallboy
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(RLM @ Jul 4 2009, 09:47 AM) [snapback]17344[/snapback]

Thank you. So far hasn't been to bad. Last night walked around the campground at 11 PM (quiet time) and only three groups of people were still up making noise. Told them quiet time was 11 PM to 8 AM and that's all it took. Next time around everyone but one group was in their RV. Third time around they were in their RV too. Hope for the same results tonight.