Hey Dalsgal

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by rv1, May 1, 2011.

1. rv1

rv1
    Expand Collapse

Just got back from apache this was the best ocean front campground i ever stayed at. The people were the best & nicest i ever meet. You were right this was a good place i see now why your parents live their. Thanks for all the info on area it helped we did most of it i wish i could repack the rv & head back in am lol

2. dalsgal

dalsgal
    Expand Collapse

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip. I'll tell my parents to pass the word that you guys enjoyed the place. They have enjoyed living there for a long time. The trailers on your left just before you go through the gate is where they live. Don't forget to go give your review on here for other campers. (Don't get upset anyone, my family has no financial interest in this park)

3. rv1

rv1
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(dalsgal @ May 1 2011, 06:53 PM) [snapback]25986[/snapback]

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip. I'll tell my parents to pass the word that you guys enjoyed the place. They have enjoyed living there for a long time. The trailers on your left just before you go through the gate is where they live. Don't forget to go give your review on here for other campers. (Don't get upset anyone, my family has no financial interest in this park)

I just reviewed it I dont care what anyone else thinks thats what this site is for i put a question out there about park & you replied to it & gave me the info i needed if i been to a park someone has got questions on i would replied. Anyways yes its a very nice park thank you for all info & we will be going back some day.

4. edcornflake

edcornflake
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(rv1 @ May 1 2011, 07:20 PM) [snapback]25985[/snapback]

Just got back from apache this was the best ocean front campground i ever stayed at.

Glad you enjoyed it. How was the weather in late April? How was the water temp?