Jellystone Park In Gatlinburg

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by sorichard, Apr 20, 2007.

1. sorichard

sorichard
    Expand Collapse

are the sites in jellystone in gatlinburg big enough for a 38' slide motorhome with a tow?

2. mastercraft

mastercraft
    Expand Collapse

I have not been to Jellystone in Gatlinburg. The 2 previous Jellystones I have stayed in, your rig would have been tight. Both that I stayed in, my 26 foot travel trailer would have been tight and the sites were not level. I am sure this is not the same as all Jellystones. I know my kids liked both because of the abundance of activities offered.

3. deerslayer

deerslayer
    Expand Collapse

i have not stayed at jellystone but i have drove though the one on hwy 321 and yes it would be a tight fit but it can be done interior roads are close and trees every were becarefull would unhook tow car before i enter the park at the office i would stay at smokey bear just 5 mins up the road from jelleystone but thats just me good luck

4. Big Ben

Big Ben
    Expand Collapse

Why not call and ask them if they have any site suitable for a 38 ft. MH?

5. denbroncs

denbroncs
    Expand Collapse

I've been there a few times. The last time there was a 45' Prevost towing a Hummer. So yes, your 37 footer would fit - but don't expect to get a site that large without a reservation.

6. 5happycampers

5happycampers
    Expand Collapse

Jellystone does have some sites that are large enough. The owners are really great. Give them a call and explain what you are looking for. Last time we were there, we were in site #31. Site #32 was empty (it is the last site that they fill)... and in #33 was a brand new Prevost with a ? don't remember what they were towing.