Logging On

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Cheryl, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

Any one else having problems with staying logged on? My cookies are enabled, I have clicked Remember Me. Up until 3 days ago, I never had any problems. I have made no changes to my computer, but now I have to log on every time I visit the website and every time I want to post, after logging on to view.

2. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

Cheryl, I have had to log in to be able to post and I have never done that before as I never log out. Guess it isn't just you. Maybe there have been some changes made to the website...

3. Butch

Butch
    Expand Collapse

Cheryl;

I was also having problems about two or three weeks ago. Would be dropped from internet after logging on and would happen two or three times in a row. I also had not made any changes to the computer at that time. In checking the computer, after about three days of this nonsense, I noticed that the temporary file section was full and I deleted them all, online & offline files. I do not know if this is proper, but all seems to be okay. In using the computer, temporary files are regenerated. I know just enough about a computer to be dangerous to my own system, and will leave it at that. Good Grief !!

4. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

I checked my temp internet file, only a few files there and they are all from Internet Explorer (kids use) I use Netscape. I have it set to compare the page in the cache to the page on the network every time, so that is not the problem. I think Cheryl Fuller may be right. There is a glitch on this forum's end. It's not really a big deal, my computer saves my log on name and my password so I don't even have to retype anything. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one experiencing this.

5. Blackhawk19

Blackhawk19
    Expand Collapse

I had to Log In

6. dog bone

dog bone
    Expand Collapse

i have the same problem. only this site. it started yesterday. no big deal.

7. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

Same problem here! Only this site.

8. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

Dog Bone,
    You're right, it's no big deal, but it's nice to know I'm not alone.

9. bigboomer

bigboomer
    Expand Collapse

Same here....I have to log in each time I check in.

Guess I am getting lazy...or just use to point, click, there!

10. genestoy

genestoy
    Expand Collapse

RV Park reviews is is the process of moving servers and that is the problem right now. if you will notice all the pages are currently directed to rvparkreviews.net which is set up on the new server already and the .com traffic is being redirected. Hopefully it will all get sorted out soon as the cookies are looking for the .com domain instead. :) The webmaster is working on it.