Mail forwarding services

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by HERB, Mar 18, 2003.

1. HERB

HERB
    Expand Collapse

Can anyone give me the name of a dependable mail forwarding company?Thanks in advance.HERB

2. Randy S.

Randy S.
    Expand Collapse

The Escapees Club is the very best in my openion. You do have to be A member to use it but that is great too. We have had the service for over 6 years & are full timers so we have had A lot of mail drops & not one loss or problem in that whole time. I very highly recomend it.

3. homeg

homeg
    Expand Collapse

:lol: We also use Escapees RV Club mail service and have never had a problem receiving our mail. We have used their services for over 7 years and highly recommend them.

4. vegasken

vegasken
    Expand Collapse

If you have a motorhome & belong to FMCA, they have an excellent mail service & it is a lot less than Escapees. It does not offer personized service, but does a great job for us.

5. RonCarol1982

RonCarol1982
    Expand Collapse

We use The UPS Store ( formally Mail Boc Etc ) and have wonder luck with them. They are very prompt, except packages and even call you if something out of the
    ordinary arrives. Cost us $90 a year plus postage.

6. RedHatter_B

RedHatter_B
    Expand Collapse

We have been using Escapees for over a year, service is great. We only had problems once and it was the Post Office @ Morgan Hill that messed up. They sent back our mail after one day marked, did not pick up. Escapees did a search, and discovered the problem, resent the mail including the postal comments for us to show at the post office. We contact them via email to when and where to send and we have a reply within 24 hours verifying it will be done. Great service.... :p

7. Slowpoke67

Slowpoke67
    Expand Collapse

Can someone tell me how to contact Escapees RV Club? Thank you

8. HappyTrails

HappyTrails
    Expand Collapse

:rolleyes: We have been traveling full time for several years and use the UPS Store (formerly Mail Boxes Etc) for our mail forwarding service. They provide excellent service!! When I'm ready for my mail, I just give them a call and the address where I'll be and the mail gets there as I do... sometimes before I do. They often call if there is important or dated materials, and they will also accept packages for us and hold them until we're ready for them to be sent. We pay a nominal charge for the box rental, and the postage when they forward to us... which is now much less under the UPS Store than it was as Mail Boxes...but even then it was well worth the little extra we paid!!!

9. compokel

compokel
    Expand Collapse

You can reach escapees online: www.escapees.com or by calling 800-231-9896. They really offer great service for the money.

10. buckeyefan

buckeyefan
    Expand Collapse

You absolutely can't go wrong with Escapees Mail Service.