O.m.g.bed Bugs!

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by a.d, Aug 11, 2013.

1. a.d

a.d
    Expand Collapse

ad

Are bed bugs infesting our R.V. parks? Yes I know they are in hotels, in motels, homes. This is one of the reasons why I have an R.V. So not to get bed bugs. We met a nice couple in calf, while setting outside one night enjoying a cool breeze after having weeks of 100 degrees plus weather. The couple proceeded to tell us about their bed bug nightmare. As they were staying at an R.V. park,they met a gal that would do house cleaning on the inside of their R.V. for a decent price and that would give the couple a more relaxing vacation. The gal supplied all the cleaning products, rags,mops and vacuum cleaner.What a deal. WRONG! Three days later they awoke early in the morning and started preparing to get under way. Her husband found some small red sores like insect bites on his body. Couple days passes and they both ended up with multiple bites on their body. NO I DID NOT ASK WHERE ON THE BODY, MIGHT NOT WHAT TO KNOW.Wife started to check the bed and there they were. Yes Bed Bugs, they called an exterminator. He told them they probably traveled in on the cleaning rags or the bag the rags were in or in the vacuum cleaner. The had to put their clothing and traveling bags and other personal things in what they call hot boxes and the rig was heated and sprayed to kill the eggs and bugs. After hundreds of dollars and lost vocation time they were able to extract the bed bugs. I told my wife they were very fortunate, they did not carry the critters home with them. I said don't worry about having the rig cleaned by someone else . She told me thats the beautiful thing about marriage, ITS GOING TO BE YOUR GAMBLE, YOUR MONEY, AND YOUR BED BUGS!

2. edcornflake

edcornflake
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(a.d @ Aug 11 2013, 09:02 PM) [snapback]34429[/snapback]

Yes Bed Bugs, they called an exterminator. He told them they probably traveled in on the cleaning rags or the bag the rags were in or in the vacuum cleaner.

Ugh! :eek: