Pick Up After Your Dog!

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Sandra, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Butch

Butch
    Expand Collapse

gilda,

Thanks for replying and explaining the problem in dealing with the people who chose to live outside the rules and make other's lives miserable. Eviction and lawyers are expensive, but is a necessary procedure to regain your property and peace of mind. Having been a small business owner myself, having nothing to do with camping, Rvs and the like, I really do understand the problems that an owner has to face and deal with. As I was told once, "the price of doing business", but at what point does one say, "enough"! Surely a learning experience, but just remember, it will get better.

2. gilda

gilda
    Expand Collapse

deleted

3. BBear

BBear
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(gilda @ Oct 4 2007, 09:32 PM) [snapback]8552[/snapback]

Hi Butch, You are absolutely correct. However, she is in a park model that she is renting from her grandparents. We have only a few park models here. Unfortunatelly, they are all owned by one trailer tr...... family. We are in the process of evicting the whole bunch. They are breaking ALL the rules. Believe me, it is very difficult getting people evicted. (and expensive). One piece of advice I would give anyone wanting to start up a park would be...stick with rv's. Do not allow mobile homes or park models. When someone breaks the rules in a rv, it's simply adios....bye, bye. In a mobile home it's a whole 'nother ballgame.

Gilda, I'm no expert on this matter, but I do believe if she's not on the lease then she's not considered a tenant that you'd have to go through an eviction process with. You can immediately have her removed from the premises.