"review Not Posted As Yet?"

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by BankShot, Jul 16, 2014.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hi - I posted a review about a week and half ago and it has not yet appeared. I checked earlier today and found a newer review on the same park already posted and listed as having visited the park in July. We were there in June. Was my review perhaps too long or by chance just got overlooked or misplaced, etc.? If you need the name of the park I reviewed just let me know. Thanks for checking................BankShot

2. Jerry S

Jerry S
    Expand Collapse

Please people, give the hard working admins on this site time to do their thankless, volunteer job. I have been on the road since the beginning of July and have submitted 7 reviews so far. As of today, only the first 2 have posted. Sure, I wish that they were already posted, but I am willing to wait my turn. As for the review dated after yours that has already been posted, it is possible that the July review was written and submitted before your June review was submitted.

3. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Jerry is correct. Reviews are held in the queue in order by the date they were submitted, not by the date of stay. So for example, a review submitted on July 11 for a stay date of June will be in the queue (and therefore posted) before a review submitted on July 17 for a stay date of May. However, when the review is posted, it is then put under the park's listing by the date of stay so that reviews appear in chronological order.

4. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Sorry 'bout that. I am coming up to speed on how everything works on this forum and thank you for your feedback on this. Guess sometimes we get so anxious to get our review posted we overlook the folks who are in the background trying hard to keep it all going along smoothly. I am looking forward to being involved on this forum as well as posting future reviews of the campgrounds and parks we visit..................

Regards to all, BankShot

5. RLM

RLM
    Expand Collapse

I've posted three reviews in the last few weeks and they took about 5-7 days to get posted. One of the Admins recently mentioned that there were 500+ reviews to be looked at. The summer rush of camping and associated reviews is probably like having a water faucet on full blast that you can't get turned off. :)

FYI, you will get an email notifying you when your review has been worked so it isn't necessary to check the website, often.

6. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

QUOTE(BankShot @ Jul 19 2014, 11:24 AM) [snapback]37363[/snapback]

Sorry 'bout that. I am coming up to speed on how everything works on this forum and thank you for your feedback on this. Guess sometimes we get so anxious to get our review posted we overlook the folks who are in the background trying hard to keep it all going along smoothly. I am looking forward to being involved on this forum as well as posting future reviews of the campgrounds and parks we visit..................

Regards to all, BankShot

We're always glad to help new members get started.

7. Gunnar

Gunnar
    Expand Collapse

I posted one months ago and it has not appeared as of yet. Don't think it will now.

8. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

QUOTE(Gunnar @ Jul 23 2014, 03:12 AM) [snapback]37425[/snapback]

I posted one months ago and it has not appeared as of yet. Don't think it will now.

I see three of your reviews that were posted in July. Are you talking about an additional submission in addition to those three?

9. Gunnar

Gunnar
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(docj @ Jul 23 2014, 05:24 AM) [snapback]37426[/snapback]

I see three of your reviews that were posted in July. Are you talking about an additional submission in addition to those three?

It would have been sometime in May/June. I may have done something wrong though. It wouldn't be the first time that has happened.