Review??

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by gilda, Nov 6, 2008.

1. gilda

gilda
    Expand Collapse

2. pianotuna

pianotuna
    Expand Collapse

HI All,

I get disturbed by those 1 or 2 ratings. The last one that I thought unfair was because the park had a policy of no large dogs. I did not choose to own a pet as an adult (wife has allergies) but rating a park as a 1 because they don't allow animals past a certain size is, to my mind, unfair.

Yet the review was submitted. I'm sure if leaves the folks running the site in a quandary as to whether to allow such a review or not. It provides information--but the 1 *slams* the park to say the least.

Seasons Greetings to all

3. FosterImposters

FosterImposters
    Expand Collapse

B)
    Actually get a kick out of reading the 1, 2, 3-rated reviews when the rest are in the 7, 8, 9 range. The disgruntled reviewer usually articulates the problem...giving great insights. Generally it's office/reservation related. However dog provisions and rules enforcement play into this as well. Absolutely LOVE the ability to read the string of past reviewes to sort chaff from those grains of true warning about a park!
    My beloved Rottie passed away years before I found this site...in those days we were mostly boondocking and national park camping. Big dogs meant you were left alone. :lol:
    If she was still with us, those 'no big dog' reviews would be very helpful.
    Cheers!