Reviews And How To Contact For Info

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by hoppytoad, Apr 22, 2014.

1. hoppytoad

hoppytoad
    Expand Collapse

I submitted three reviews over the weekend and have not heard an acknowledgement that they were received. The site was working sort of funny, so perhaps they did not go through.

I am not clear who to contact when reviews are written and need to be modified, or in this case, if anyone got them at all.

Any suggestions what I should do?

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

I checked, and we have received several reviews from you recently. Because we keep our reviews anonymous, I cannot mention the names of the parks here, so I do not know if these are the reviews you are asking about. We can check further if you will click on the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of each screen and report which reviews you are inquiring about.

Also just so you know, when you submit a review you should get a Thank You screen. In the future if you do not get this message, then your review has not been sent to us. Usually this means you have left out something on the review form, so you need to go back and check. The system will highlight in red the section with the missing information.

Just know that this is the start of our most busy season, and sometimes it takes several days before we can check and approve your review, but we will post it as soon as we can.

3. hoppytoad

hoppytoad
    Expand Collapse

Yup, the reviews were posted yesterday. WiFi on our phone is a little "iffy" here, which is probably why the site was acting up when I wrote the reviews.

I dont usually post or follow the forum, but I do appreciate the service on RV Park Reviews. We finally pitched the what-used-to-be Woodalls, and just use RV Park Reviews Campground. Since we are heavy users, we also try to review campgrounds. Thanks for the great service.

4. majordel

majordel
    Expand Collapse

Since we are on the subject and I am sure there are instructions about this somewhere......I submitted my first review about 3 weeks ago and saw the "thank you" banner. As of today, it has not been posted. Is there something I am missing or an amount of reviews that need to be submitted before they are posted?

Thanks for any help.

5. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

QUOTE(Majordel @ Apr 23 2014, 07:43 PM) [snapback]36297[/snapback]

Since we are on the subject and I am sure there are instructions about this somewhere......I submitted my first review about 3 weeks ago and saw the "thank you" banner. As of today, it has not been posted. Is there something I am missing or an amount of reviews that need to be submitted before they are posted?

Thanks for any help.

You said you had submitted one review. Our guidelines require you to submit 3 reviews before any of them are posted.