"Sittin' Home in the Rain"

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by BankShot, Mar 14, 2018.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Alas it is a sad time for us two RVers indeed. Sitting home in the rain and snow when we should be sipping wine under the desert skies. Took the coach in for some warranty work 9 days ago and it's still there. We are having the dash monitor for our camera system replaced along with a few other less important things serviced and/or repaired, and were told up front that it may take a while to locate a new monitor, or even a refurbished one, that will work with our camera system and wiring, etc.and that will fit correctly and "nicely" into the dash without looking as tho it was an afterthought. I empathize with all those who are in areas that have been and still are being, ravaged by recent snow storms and biting cold temps. ( mdcamping comes to mind... :( ) We had hoped to be on the road again about now but at least when we do head out next time, the camera system will be working properly again. So anyway, hope everyone on the forum is well and those that are able weather-wise are doing their part to keep the RV parks and campgrounds of America going strong. We'll be joining up shortly, I have my corkscrew at the ready.... :D

Regards, BankShot............(aka Terry)

Paythebill, mdcamping and NYDutch like this.