The Bluffs At Danforth Bay

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by old-n-lovinit, May 15, 2008.

1. old-n-lovinit

old-n-lovinit
    Expand Collapse

Hi folks ... we're looking for a quiet RV park in New England to call home during the summer. The kids are long-gone and we're taking some time off away from it all. Does anyone have any suggestions for a quiet place (no kids) with decent amenities? NH or ME would be best.

Has anyone heard about -The Bluffs adult resort- in NH? We like the idea of being able to park the RV as a home base and do day trips in the mountains and to the coast.

Thanks!

2. Happy Camper X2

Happy Camper X2
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(old-n-lovinit @ May 15 2008, 10:19 AM) [snapback]11498[/snapback]

Hi folks ... we're looking for a quiet RV park in New England to call home during the summer. The kids are long-gone and we're taking some time off away from it all. Does anyone have any suggestions for a quiet place (no kids) with decent amenities? NH or ME would be best.

Has anyone heard about -The Bluffs adult resort- in NH? We like the idea of being able to park the RV as a home base and do day trips in the mountains and to the coast.

Thanks!

The Bluffs are part of Danforth Bay. I believe Bluff campers can go there but they cannot go to the bluffs. I believe it is nice, That's Camping web has some people that camp there.

Also check out Wild Duck near Old Orchard ME, I believe that is adult only as well.

3. Fireman Jake

Fireman Jake
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(old-n-lovinit @ May 15 2008, 12:19 PM) [snapback]11498[/snapback]

Thanks!

You will LOVE the Bluffs. Several guys (retired from the firehouse) have sites there. The parent company (Purity Springs) do one hell of a job. The entire complex is connected to Danforth Bay (The old Shaw Town Camp Ground). Very clean.